Web manifest customization
One of the benefits of Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) is the ability to be installed to the home screen without an app store, similar to a native application.
The web app manifest provides information about your application that is necessary for the app to the installed on the home screen of your device.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, tap Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration.
- 2.In the panel on the left under ScandiPWA, choose Webmanifest customization.
- 3.Configure the following fields:
4. When finished, click Save
5. On the Admin sidebar, tap System. Then under Tools, choose Cache Management.
6. Refresh invalidated cache types.