Uploading Your Logo
Your logo can be saved as either a JPG, GIF, or PNG file type, and uploaded from the Admin of your store.
Determines the image to be used as a store logo
Logo Attribute Width
Determines the logo image width
Logo Attribute Height
Determines the logo image height
Logo Image Alt
Determines the text you want to appear when someone hovers over the logo image.
If a logo is deleted or not set in Admin, the ScandiPWA logo will be shown as a placeholder.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration
- 2.Find the store view that you want to configure and click Edit in the Action column.
- 3.Expand the Header section
- 4.To upload a new logo, click Upload and choose the file from your computer.
- 5.When complete, click Save Configuration.
- 6.On the Admin sidebar, go to System > Tools > Cache Management
- 7.Choose Flush Cache Storage.
How to change a logo in ScandiPWA