Layered navigation allows customers to search and browse products using filters by category or by attribute.
ScandiPWA, by default, offers color, size, and shoe size as filterable attributes, however, the setting can be changed and your preferred attributes can be used in layered navigation.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, tap Stores. Then under Attributes, choose Product.
- 2.Find the attribute in the list, and open it in edit mode.
- 3.In the panel on the left, choose Storefront Properties.
- 4.Then, set Use In Layered Navigation to Filterable (with results).
- 5.When complete, tap Save Attribute.
- 6.Go to System > Cache Management > click Flush Cache Storage.