A grouped product consists of simple standalone products that are presented as a group. You can offer variations of a single product, or group them by season or theme.
ScandiPWA supports the display of grouped products on the storefront as well as respects the settings in the back-end.
- 1.Access the admin > Catalog > Products
- 2.Tap the dropdown arrow on the Add Product button
- 3.Tap Grouped Product
- 4.Complete the Required Settings
- 5.Complete the Basic Settings
- 6.Add Products to the Group.
- 7.Complete the Product Information. To see, which settings are supported by ScandiPWA, refer to Product Settings.
- 8.When complete, tap Save.
Products in Group Display Order
The order of your items in the group can be changed. To change the order of the products, grab the Change Order icon in the first column, and drag the product to the new position in the list.
Grouped product image
In ScandiPWA, the cart thumbnail for grouped products is always set to Product Thumbnail Itself (access in admin > stores > configuration -> sales > checkout > shopping cart)
The default quantity of each item in the group that appears when you first open the product description page.
You can remove the items from your group by clicking the Remove button.
After any change to a product, the product will be updated on the front-end immediately after save as they are part of the ScandiPWA caching solution that will invalidate caching entries for the updated content. No cache flush or any other manual operations are necessary. Content will be visible after page refresh and a new cache entry will be stored.