The Slider Manager is developed by Scandiweb and allows displaying your banner images in a sliding carousel.
Slider on the homepage
It features full responsiveness to seamlessly integrate with your mobile design. The slider allows you to set different slider images for mobile and desktop views. You can create as many sliders as you like and place them on many pages and positions using the M2 built-in widget system.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, tap Scandiweb. Then under Slider, choose Slider Manager.
- 2.Choose Add New button
- 3.Fill in the General information:
Title to identify the slider
Enable or disable the slider
Set the time for how long each slide is displayed.
4. Click the Save And Continue Edit button.
- 1.In the menu on the right, open the Manage slides section and choose Add New
- 2.Fill in the General Slide information:
Title to identify the slide
Enable or disable slide
Store views in which this slide will be visible
3. Fill in the Slide content:
Image to display in the slide in the mobile view
Image to display in the slide in the desktop view
Text to display (overlaps image)
4. Click Save And Continue Edit button
The menu will be updated on the front-end immediately after save as they are part of the ScandiPWA caching solution that will invalidate caching entries for the updated content. No cache flush or any other manual operations are necessary. Content will be visible after page refresh and a new cache entry will be stored.