PRO TIP 🚀
Use the test cases below to test your ScandiPWA App!
The settings for the HTML Head correspond to the <head> tag in a page and can be configured on the store view level. With ScandiPWA you are welcome to use the most popular settings:
Favicon is a little icon on the tab of each browser page.
Default Page Title
The title appears at the title bar of each page when viewed in a browser.
Page Title Prefix
A prefix can be added before the title to create a two or three-part title.
Page Title Suffix
A suffix can be added after the title to create a two or three-part title.
Default Meta Description
The description provides a summary of your site for search engine listings.
Default Meta Keywords
A series of keywords that describe your store, each separated by a comma.
Display Demo Store Notice
If your store is online, but still under construction, you can display a store demo notice at the top of the page to let people know that the store is not yet open for business.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration.
- 2.Find the store view that you want to configure and click Edit in the Action column.
- 3.Under Other Settings, expand the HTML Head section.
- 4.Edit your preferences.
- 5.When complete, click Save Configuration.
- 6.Flush Cache Storage:
For the changes related to the HTML Head to appear on the storefront:
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to System > Tools > Cache Management
- 2.Choose Flush Cache Storage.
TEST YOUR SCANDIPWA APP
To verify the support for this section, use the following test cases:
scandipwa_ ScandiPWA - Content.pdf
Content - Test Cases