Comment on page
By default, ScandiPWA has an infinite scroll on the product listing pages on mobile, but it also provides pagination for better SEO of your website. For the desktop view, the pagination is used by default and no infinite scroll is present.
The Pagination controls appear at the top and bottom of the product listings. You can set the number of pages that appear in the control, and configure the Next and Previous links.
Below, you can find the breakdown of pagination control settings supported by the ScandiPWA theme:
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration.
- 2.Find the store view that you want to configure and click Edit.
- 3.Under Other Settings, expand the Pagination section.
- 4.When done, click Save Config.
- 5.Go to System > Cache Management > click Flush Cache Storage.