By default, ScandiPWA has an infinite scroll on the product listing pages on mobile, but it also provides pagination for better SEO of your website. For the desktop view, the pagination is used by default and no infinite scroll is present.
The Pagination controls appear at the top and bottom of the product listings. You can set the number of pages that appear in the control, and configure the Next and Previous links.
Below, you can find the breakdown of pagination control settings supported by the ScandiPWA theme:
Determines the number of links that you want to appear in the pagination control.
Pagination Frame Skip
Determines the number of links that you want to skip ahead before displaying the next set of links in the pagination control.
Anchor Text for Previous
Determines the text that you want to appear for the Previous link. Leave blank to use the default arrow.
Anchor Text for Next
Determines the text that you want to appear for the Next link. Leave blank to use the default arrow.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration.
- 2.Find the store view that you want to configure and click Edit.
- 3.Under Other Settings, expand the Pagination section.
- 4.When done, click Save Config.
- 5.Go to System > Cache Management > click Flush Cache Storage.