Adding a Favicon
Favicon is a little icon on the tab of each browser page. With ScandiPWA, it can be changed for your website, however, manual actions will be required.
ScandiPWA supports the favicon change from the Magento admin panel.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration
- 2.Find the store view that you want to configure and click Edit in the Action column.
- 3.Expand the HTML Head section
- 4.To upload a new favicon, click Upload and choose the file from your computer.
NOTE! Make sure your favicon file is called "favicon"!
5. When done, click Save Configuration.
6. On the Admin sidebar, go to System > Tools > Cache Management
7. Choose Flush Cache Storage.