Creating a Customer Account
ScandiPWA provides your customers with the ability to create their own customer account on your website to enjoy the benefits like fast and easy checkout and self-service.
In the header of each page of your website is the login/registration button. In the overlay, your customers can create a new account, sign in, or request the email to change their passwords.
To share a link to the registration page, there is a dedicated page created in ScandiPWA. The registration page can be accessed by adding
/customer/account/createto your domain. For example, https://40kskudemo.scandipwa.com/customer/account/create.
During the registration process, the customer can subscribe to the newsletter by marking the appropriate checkbox after filling in his last name.
The registration of a new customer happens in the overlay.
- 1.Click on the Create an Account button in the login/registration overlay.
- 2.Fill in the personal information
- 1.First Name
- 2.Last Name
- 3.Mark the Subscribe to newsletter checkbox, if you want to receive the newsletters (optional).
- 4.Enter your Email address.
- 5.Enter your Password.
- 6.Enter the password again to Confirm Password.
- 7.When complete, tap Create an Account.