Store Demo Notice
The store demo notice can be enabled if your store is already online but still in construction mode. When the notice is enabled, it is located in the header of your store indicating that “This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.”
When you are ready to go live, simply remove the message. This is similar to flipping the sign hanging in the window from Closed to Open.
Demo store notice
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration.
- 2.In the grid, find the store view that you want to configure. Then, click Edit in the Action column.
- 3.Under Other Settings, expand the HTML Head section.
- 4.Scroll down to the bottom, and set the Display Demo Store Notice to Yes.
- 5.On the Admin sidebar, tap Stores. Then under System, choose Cache Management.
- 6.Choose Flush Cache Storage.