Comment on page
As a store owner, you can enable the Contact Us option in the Magento Admin portal to allow your customers to send you an email directly from the store.
Once enabling the Contact Us option, a Contact Us page gets enabled containing the contact form itself and a CMS block that you can customize in the Magento back-end.
Same as in the default Magento, the default Contact Us form is rendered directly from code rather than from a CMS page.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PAGE?
Once enabled, the contact us page will be available under the /contact URL.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- 2.In the left panel under General, choose Contacts.
- 3.Expand the Contact Us section and set Enable Contact Us to
- 4.Expand the Email Options section and set the email contact options:
- 1.In the Send Emails to field, enter the email address where messages from the Contact Us form are sent.
- 2.Set Email Sender to the store identity that appears as the sender of the message from the Contact Us form. For example: Custom Email 2.
- 3.Set Email Template to the template that is used for messages sent from the Contact Us form.
- 5.When complete, click Save Config.
- 1.On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Elements > Blocks.
- 2.Find the Contact Us Page Block block in the list and open it in Edit mode.
- 3.Scroll down to the Content field and make any necessary changes.
- 4.When complete, click Save Block.